|City Sightseeing Dubai 24 Hour Ticket
City Sightseeing Dubai offers the best views of Dubai. The hop-on, hop-off bus tours has 5 routes, over 45 stops & 20-30 minutes frequency. Audio commentary available (13 languages) & stops at all major attractions: Burj Khalifa, Atlantis the Palm, Dubai Mall, Burj Al Arab, Souk Madinat, Old Souk, Gold Souk & Mall of the Emirates.
- 5 Routes with over 45 stops
- Dhow Cruise
- VIP Global Village Ticket (November – April)
- Night Tour
- Dubai Museum
- Abra Water Taxi
- Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum’s House Entry
- 3 Guided Walking Tours
- Shopping & Dining Discounts
- Complimentary Water
- 5 other museums
Location: Tours can be started from any of the kiosks around Dubai including Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, Burjuman Centre, Al Ghurair Centre, Souk Madinat Jumeirah. Deira City Centre, Atlantis the Palm and Cruise Terminal 2 & 3 (During Cruise season for Cruise Passengers only).
Age Policy: A child is defined as 5-15 years for City Sightseeing Dubai Tours
||Ski Dubai Polar Pass
With your Super Pass, enjoy full-day access to the indoor snow park, the world’s largest. From tube slides, slopes and jumps to a 3,000-metre interactive Snow Park and Zip Wire, this is an indoor ski resort that has it all. Look out over the amazing views from the chairlift, shoot down the toboggan run, or simply play and have fun in the snowy setting with your family. Plus, enjoy fresh snowfalls, watch penguins waddle across the park, chairlift rides, and feel the thrill with included entry to the Giant Snowball ride and a more extreme bobsled run.
- Full-day entry to Snow Park at Ski Dubai
- Access to toboggan slopes, twin-track bobsled, snow cavern, snowball gallery and March of Penguins
- Use of supplied snow jacket, trousers, boots, disposable socks, plus helmets for children under 13, with Snow Park entry
March of the Penguins in Ski Dubai Snow Park will be several times a day!
March Timings and Public Holiday Marches: 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm