Terms and Conditions
Please review the following terms and conditions carefully. By purchasing or availing of the services, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions.
- All sales are final. Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by Super Bus Tourism LLC (hereinafter referred to as City Sightseeing). In order to verify genuine-vouchers the e-mail information needs to show time and date of delivery when presented.
- We reserve the right to refuse vouchers that do not show this information. Online tickets are booked on the understanding that the ticket confirmation is pre-paid vouchers which must be redeemed for a valid ticket to travel on arrival in any of the tour locations. All e-mail tickets must be pre-printed before arrival.
- Multiday passes must be used in consecutive days from the day voucher has redeemed.
- Pre-paid vouchers or tickets to travel obtained from an unauthorised source, stolen, copied illegally or counterfeit will be seized and cancelled without compensation. The ticket to travel remains the property of the company and must be made available for inspection by the driver, guide or any official of the company on demand.
- At the Management’s discretion, in exceptional circumstances, should a refund be agreed to, then this will be subject to an administration fee of 15% of the order value and only be refunded the expiry date of the tickets purchased. This can take up to 30 days.
- A child is defined as 6-11 years old. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets are not transferable. If lost, you lose your ride.
- If your ticket was purchased from an agent, refunds and queries must be referred to the agent.
2. World Wide Discount
- Retaining your ticket will entitle you to 10% off your next City Sightseeing tour ticket. The 10% discount must be used within 12 months. The 10% loyalty discount given for presenting your tour ticket from a previous City Sightseeing tour.
- Should you have any reason to complain, due to the cancellation of our tours or otherwise, kindly note this needs to be done within 14 days of date of tour. Any complaints must be accompanied by your City Sightseeing Dubai tour ticket and sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
4. Credit Card Payments
- All payment transactions are handled by Super Bus Tourism LLC. Your credit/debit card and related personal details are collected by City Sightseeing only in order to process your order. You agree that you are responsible for all charges incurred in all bookings. You expressly authorize Super Bus Tourism LLC to charge the credit card provided by you or listed on your account for any outstanding fees or costs due to Super Bus Tourism LLC.
- If the credit/debit card holder for bookings is not you, it will be your responsibility to ensure that you have the card holder’s consent before entering any related details, and that such details when entered are true.
5. Accident / Loss
- City Sightseeing Dubai will not be liable for loss or damage of personal belongings, delays, inconvenience which is out of our control.
- Smoking and the consumption of alcohol is prohibited on the bus. City sightseeing Dubai may at their discretion order a passenger to exit our bus due to offensive conduct, passengers that is a nuisance to other passengers or pose a risk to anyone on the bus. In this case they will forfeit their right on any of our buses.
- Passengers must stay seated while the bus is moving.
7. Bus Stops & Buses
- City Sightseeing Dubai reserves the right to change routes without prior notice due to circumstances. City Sightseeing Dubai operates a hop-on, hop-off service and seats cannot be guaranteed.
8. Added value Excursions
- Third party excursions and services offered as complimentary as part of the City Sightseeing 1 Day, 3 Day or 7 Day Passes cannot be refunded or exchanged. These inclusions are subject to availability.
9. Passes and Cards
- All City Sightseeing Dubai Passes and cards that has been produced in Dubai and has the City Sightseeing Dubai Logo is only valid in Dubai and not any other City Sightseeing Cities. These passes include the hop-on, hop-off service only.
10. Weather Conditions
- If tours are cancelled due to weather conditions ticket duration will be extended. No refunds will be available.
- City Sightseeing provides the services either itself or through third party suppliers. Where services are provided by third party suppliers, City Sightseeing acts only as agent in making the necessary arrangements and the terms and conditions of the supplier providing the relevant services will apply. Copies of such terms and conditions are available upon request. City Sightseeing will have no liability for any damage or loss arising out of services provided by a third party supplier.