The most epic of all passes. Ultimate experience meets ultimate saving! Here are some of the highlights:
- Explore Dubai at your own pace on a 7 Day hop-on/hop-off bus tour. The bus stops at the city's major attractions like Burj Khalifa, the Old & Gold Souks, Dubai Frame, Atlantis The Palm, Dubai Mall and The Fountains and many hidden-gems too.
- Experience breath-taking views of Dubai from the observation deck of Burj Khalifa. The views from the observation deck are simply breath-taking!
- Enjoy a Sunset desert safari in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Hop off at Dubai Creek Al Seef and enjoy a 60-minute Dhow Cruise
- Learn all about marine life at the Dubai Mall Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and even get the full Back of the House Tour
- Go back in time on the QE II and learn about the history & heritage of the majestic ocean-liner
- Hop off at Atlantis The Palm and literally spend the day filled with the adrenaline pumping Aquaventure Waterpark, excitement of Dolphin Bay and its live dolphin presentation and the wonder that are The Lost Chambers.
- Leisurely cruise within The Palm Jumeirah and enjoy marvellous sights of Atlantis The Palm and the city skyline
Adult commentary: English, Arabic, German, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian, Mandarin, Korean and Japanese.
Kids commentary: English and Arabic.
Daily: From 09:00 - 17:30
Night Tour: Daily at 19:00
7 day ticket
Coach, double-decker bus
Good to know
- At the Top (Burj Khalifa) must be booked in advance. Access is applicable on non-prime hours between 8:00 – 15:00 and 18:30 until closing (subject to change depending on sunset time) Last entry to At the Top Burj Khalifa is 45 minutes prior to closing.
- Arabian Adventures Evening Dinner Safari:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available from selected hotels in Dubai
- Desert safaris involve off-road driving through rugged country - which adds to the excitement of the tour. However because of the adventurous nature and the rough terrain covered, you should not participate if your health or any pre-existing medical conditions (including heart ailments neck or back problems) may be adversely affected.
- We do accept expectant mothers and passengers with heart ailments neck or back problems but alternative arrangements need to be made in advance. For enquiries, please contact our customer care team.
- Safari guides are trained in first aid and carry first aid kits. Guides carry mobile phones and radios and vehicles are fitted with GPS
- Skip the dune drive if you prefer (but not as much fun!)
- Up to six people can be accommodated in a shared vehicle
- Option to upgrade to an exclusive 4x4 vehicle is available
- If you have an infant (below the age of 6) you will have to hire a private vehicle for desert safari, subject to other booking charges
- Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- Pass expires 7 days from the time the voucher has been redeemed.
- Atlantis Aquaventure voucher must be used within 1 week from the time of Pass redemption.
- 7 Day Hop-on Hop-off bus tour (Including the Dubai Night Tour)
- Access to Atlantis Aquaventure (Includes: Waterpark, Dolphin presentation and the Lost Chambers)
- Evening Desert Safari Experience (Including: hotel pick-up and drop-off, dinner, drinks and many other fun activities)
- Access to the At the Top Burj Khalifa Experience
- Access to the Dubai Mall Aquarium & Underwater Zoo with Back of the House Tour
- Queen Elizabeth 2 Heritage Tour
- Al Seef Dhow Cruise (60 Minutes)
- Palm Jumeirah Cruise (60 Minutes)
- Access to Dubai Museum and Global Village
- Buy one get one free drink at Costa coffee
- Free water and Wi-fi on board
- Adult: 12 years and older
- Child: 6 - 11 years old
- Infant: Below 6 years old are not allowed onboard desert safari unless a private vehicle is booked, subject to other booking charges